Tuesday, December 2, 2008

My Learning Experience

I have learned many things in this class. I had never before used Google doc, or spreadsheets I have always used Excel and Word and I must admit that I like them better. But, through this class I have learned to use free tools from Google and I appreciate that. It wasn't always easy and often frustrating but, I learned anyway.
Podcasting was something new to me and I was not excited about participating because I am very private and I don't like my voice broadcast for everyone to here. It was Ok but not something that I would do again. The part of class that I like the most was learning how to add links and pictures to documents, this was great. I liked the ACCESS visit and was impressed. I also was interested in ALEX the ALT tags were learned to use were great and something I hadn't thought of before. Presentations I have done many times so this wasn't a new experience for me.

One thing that I would have wanted to do was spend more time in an ACCESS lab and experience a class and learn more about how they broadcast their classes and all of the technical features that go with it. In retrospect, I learned a lot in this class and some of it while kicking a screaming. I had gotten used to the programs that I have experience with and didn't see a need for these others to take their place. Maybe a little closed minded, sorry. This was a good experience.

No comments: